On certain occasions you may want to disable Del Ad. There are various reasons why you may want to do this, such as:
- You wish to see the ads displayed by the website.
- The website has an adblocker detection installed and refuses to display content with adblocking enabled.
- The website does not function correctly with adblocking enabled.
If you need to disable Del Ad, you can do this using the Del Ad icon.
Disable Del Ad
- In Internet Explorer, click the Del Ad icon, and then click Disable Del Ad.
- To enable the ad blocker again, click the Del Ad icon, and then click Enable Del Ad.
Using Del Ad | Enable adblocking