Installing Del Ad on your computer is easy. You just need to download and install the software. That’s it!
Note If you have installed Del Ad already, you may skip this section.
Download and install Del Ad
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to the website http://www.delad.com/.
- Click the Download button to download the software. When the download dialog pops up, click Run. Confirm the security prompt to run the setup program.
- Complete all steps in the setup program. If you have purchased Del Ad, stop at the License Information page, select Install the retail version, and enter your license key in the field License Key.
- Start Internet Explorer. On Internet Explorer 8 and higher, a prompt may appear that asks you to confirm whether you want to run the newly installed addon. Click Yes to confirm, then close and restart Internet Explorer.
- Now, you will see the Del Ad icon to the right of the address bar. Del Ad is ready to block ads.
Setting up Internet Explorer